Stabbed In The Back 2.0 Watch

Nervous Buddha has found the conservative Investor's Business Daily running a cartoon with the "stabbed in the back" meme that's right out of the myth making office of pre-WWII Nazi Germany (Quick history lesson: the Nazis blamed the German government for selling out the country post-WWI and used that resentment to help propel them into power and laid the groundwork for the hell on earth that followed).

I'd like to keep continuing track of this conservative idea as it spreads (see previous version). If you see it, drop me an email.