Right Wing Terror Watch: Obama Targeted By White Supremacists?

A reader sent in a link to this detail:

The Secret Service said Obama, who once said, "I'm not an entourage guy," asked for protection but there was no specific threat.

But white supremacists, appalled that a black candidate may have a viable shot at the presidency, have been spewing venom across the Internet for months.

"Our world will become unbearable with him as President," wrote a typical poster on a white power Web site. "Maybe there will be someone who would take [a] chance and do a Lincoln on him? Is that our only hope?"