Oh Man, I Think I've Arrived!

sopranos

The factually challenged Moonie Times has published a column furthering the O'Reilly-led conspiracy with George Soros at its nexus, and your friendly neighborhood Oliver Willis is apparently deep in the heart of evil.

According to the benign description on its federal 990 federal tax form, the 50-plus employees of the watchdog group work "to notify activists, journalists, pundits and the general public about instances of misinformation providing them with resources to rebut false claims and to take direct action against offending media." At least two liberal bloggers, Oliver Willis and Duncan Black, are full-time employees. They are allied with other leftist bloggers to vilify those they want to silence or intimidate.

That's right, youse guys. Youse better shut you face or me and Duncan - Da Enforca - will annihilate youse wid our blogs, see!!!!

UPDATE: Via DailyKos. LOL. ROFLMAO.

Olwillissoprano