New Ads From Bill Richardson

I was not wild about Bill Richardson's first set of ads - too standard issue and stuffy. But this latest one is the kind of thing that will break out of the ad clutter. In 2003-4 I lived in Boston and since that market overlaps with New Hampshire I got to see a lot of presidential ads that most of the rest of the country never saw on tv (for instance, Wes Clark ads) and the ad that probably helped Kerry get the nomination is this one. He - stupidly in my opinion - never ran it afterwards. And of course, it was probably his best ad of the whole election.