Mike Huckabee Strikes Out In Favor Of Failed Abstinence Only Education

Mike Huckabee may be a nice guy, but he's a clear knuckle dragger who has no business being leader of the free world.

Abstinence education provides a valuable counterweight to peer pressure and the message young people get from the popular culture encouraging casual relationships and separating sex from love, commitment and marriage. I do not believe in teaching about sex or contraception in public schools. That is the responsibility of parents. "I am disappointed that funding for abstinence education is not likely to be renewed by the Democrat Congress. This reversal only
emphasizes how important it is for Republicans to take back Congress and win the White House with an authentic conservative in 2008.

Ironically Huckabee is anti-choice, but little to nothing will bring about more teenage abortions than idiocy like abstinence-only education.