"Lost" Ending

This is probably good news.

evangeline lilly from lost

According to these sources, ABC will be making an announcement declaring an end date for Lost very soon. However, the exact number of remaining episodes and seasons is still muddy—and might not be exactly two seasons.

The last season and a half, Lost has ground to a halt. I only watch because I want to see how it ends. The characters are never curious, they never ask basic questions anybody would ask, and not a single question has been seriously answered and then they just pile more on it. Heroes has been on 3/4 of a season and has already answered more questions than Lost has in 3 seasons!

It's sad to see a show I really genuinely like just grind to a halt like Lost has.