Jerry Falwell Dead

Hell, serving one.

Lest you forget, this was Jerry Falwell's response to 9/11:
"I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.'"

May he rot.

More here and here.

GOP Suckup Watch:
Mitt Romney: "He will be greatly missed"
John McCain: "Dr. Falwell was a man of distinguished accomplishment who devoted his life to serving his faith and country."