Is Barack Obama's Vision Too Small?

Obamaonthetrail0514

Sen. Obama has a proposal that would generate $500 million to provide 14,000 units of affordable housing per year. Admittedly I don't know a whole lot about this issue, but it strikes me as a little small for a nation of 400 million. To be frank, as much as I clearly like Sen. Obama that's the thing that kind of bothered me while reading this profile of him. If our next president is a Democrat, he or she will likely have Democratic majorities in the House and Senate for the first time in a long time as well as the task of undoing eight years of Bush policies that have eroded our nation from coast to coast.

This is not 1996. Now is not the time for incremental change. The new millennium has been hell, and we need visionary leadership to save our souls.