Fred Thompson: Sell Him Like A '90s Era Internet Stock

August on Hollywood actor Fred Thompson:

I would like to join the right-wingers in the chorus demanding that Thompson actually announce he's running. This video, like his previous weak columns and lowly pandering to RedState, continues to indicate how fast he will crash and burn the moment he is forced to actually address an issue without props and setup.

Contrary to August, I don't think Thompson was a good actor. He was dull and lifeless on Law & Order.