Clinton Portis Is An Idiot

The guy may be the best player and my favorite on the Redskins, but it doesn't excuse his reprehensible remarks on dog fighting.

Washington Redskins running back Clinton Portis defended Michael Vick by ridiculing the notion that dog fighting is considered a crime.

Portis said that if the Atlanta Falcons quarterback is charged and convicted of being involved in a dog fighting operation, then authorities would be "putting him behind bars for no reason."

I've always thought dog fighting was barbaric, but in the last 8 years since I've been a pet owner of an awesome dog I don't get how anyone could do that to an animal.