Who Knew?

After Don Imus was fired we got (and continue to receive) the worst kind of hate mail at Media Matters you could think of, but to my knowledge nobody has alleged anything like this fanciful plot where Don Imus gets fired because he was about to reveal some sort of 9/11 secret.

Then again, like with most conspiracies, that's what "they" want you to think.

By the way, while I've always been fascinated and amused by conspiracy theories, the bunch behind the "9/11 Truth" movement are just dumb and they make the folks who obsess over the JFK assassination look calm and scholarly (I've got more than a passing interest in the story). Put bluntly: LBJ working with the mafia, communists, and the military industrial complex to assassinate Kennedy is a heck of a lot more plausible than saying that the single most recorded event in human history was somehow masterfully executed by George Bush -- who cannot even fire a bunch of lawyers properly.