Virginia Tech Massacre: The Wild West Mentality

John Cole: "I live and work on a college campus. I simply can not express how bad of an idea it is to permit a population of undeveloped and aggressive young males going through tumultuous times in their lives to run around armed to the teeth. In fact, we kind of already saw what happened yesterday, didn't we? I do not think more gun control would have stopped this yesterday. I really don't. But only someone with an agenda could look at the massacre yesterday and state that the solution to the problem was "more guns." "

I disagree with John on the gun control, but the message remains the same.