The Very Stupid Leon Wolf* Of Redstate.com

Supermansuperiorbrain

As of this writing the mental midgets of Redstate.comhavededicated447 words to the discussion of whether the slogan to my site is accurate or not. Why are they so stupid? Why don't they get this? It is not remotely complicated. Kryptonite kills Superman. My site kills (or attempts to, in this case) stupid. My site is ... wait for it ... LIKE KRYPTONITE TO STUPID.

This is not a complicated concept, yet the guys on one of the top con websites cannot figure it out and lash out by making tired old fat jokes. Come on.

* Corrected spelling of the bewildered and stupid Leon Wolf's name, who just does not get the very very very simple slogan of this site.