Speaking Of Black Voters...

I can't, for the life of me, figure out why black voters don't vote Republican.

Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean today demanded an end to Republican efforts to play politics with voting rights after two recent New York Times reports outlined a persistent campaign by Bush Administration officials to undermine fundamental voting rights for countless Americans. Dean's comments come as recent reports have highlighted a five-year political campaign by Bush Republicans in the Justice Department, the Election Assistance Commission (EAC) and the White House to trump up charges of voter fraud in order to pursue restrictive voter ID laws that disproportionately disenfranchise minority, senior, student and disabled voters.