Rahmbo Speaks

Rahmbo

Rep. Rahm Emanuel, one of the principal architects of the Democratic deposing of the corrupt Republican House in 2006 is speaking to the Brookings Institution on Wednesday. TPMCafe has a preview.

That common thread: On every conceivable policy front, the administration and the GOP have placed party before country, and government has become politicized to its core. Rather than casting the administration's manifold failings as simply the result of incompetence, Emanuel will argue that they're really driven by nothing more than all-pervasive partisanship -- the imperative of putting party before country, always, without fail.

The Republican record from 2001-present is a clear sign that you cannot put people in charge of our government who hate our government and seek to use the structures the founders put in place as if they were prostitutes in the street.

(picture via)