Pelosi Talks To Petraeus

The right claims Nancy Pelosi ignored Gen. Petraeus, but she talked to him.

General Petraeus and I had a very informative half-hour discussion yesterday, which included the assessment of the situation in Iraq that he will share with other House Members today. I appreciated his report and his responses to my questions on security and political issues in Iraq. We share a conviction that the war in Iraq will not be resolved militarily, and I look forward to future reports from him on the effects of President Bush’s escalation plan.