Our President Is An Idiot

Bush: Dems owe a vote for Iraq war funding

"Listen, I understand Republicans and Democrats in Washington have differences over the best course in Iraq," Bush said from the White House. "That's healthy. That's normal, and we should debate those differences. But our troops should not be caught in the middle."

Yes, we should go negotiate then totally capitulate to this inept bumbling excuse for a leader we've got whose "leadership" just leads to more and more dead Americans every day.

In a democracy we trust the people, and the people trust the Democrats.

A Washington Post-ABC News poll of 1,141 adults, conducted April 12-15,
found that 58 percent trusted the Democrats in Congress to do a better
job handling the situation in Iraq, compared with 33 percent who
trusted Bush.

In all fairness, however, the people probably trust us to do a better job because it would simply be impossible to do a worse job than Bush no matter how hard you tried.

And yes, the President is hysterical. A hysterical, miserable, lying, immoral failure.