Old Media/New Media Worlds Collide (Again)

In this instance it's PC Magazine's publisher getting upset at PR guy Steve Rubel for telling the truth about PC Magazine's print product: that is, it sucks. I used to read a lot of those magazines, that's what got me into computers in the first place when I used to build them for fun in high school (anyone remember those phone book sized Computer Shopper issues?). But once the web started clicking those magazines have become less and less useful. The hardcore tech audience now gets all their info online, while the more light computer user PC Magazine is now targeting probably doesn't care about the latest iteration of "300 Cool Websites". But don't actually say it out loud!