Oh, Those Double Standards

I'll preface this with this statement: I think Jeff Foxworthy is funny. I like the Blue Collar guys and have watched all their specials. I enjoy a few country songs (fyi Martina McBride's song "Independence Day" that Sean Hannity uses as his theme music has nothing to do with the war and is in fact a song about a woman leaving an abusive man).

But conservatives have made a concerted effort to attack celebrities for making political statements (some of them even write books about it) but when Jeff Foxworthy makes a statement that in some ways at least could be construed as political? "Jeff Foxworthy tells it like it is".

Just thought I'd point that out.