Liberal Is Supposedly A Dirty Word

Hmm.

Forty-five percent (45%) of American voters say they would currently vote for the Democrat in their district while 35% would pull the voting lever for a Republican.

Democrats lead by five percentage points among men, by fourteen points among women. Nancy Pelosi’s party holds a staggering 30-percentage point lead among voters under 30. Separate surveys have shown that a declining number of Americans now identify themselves as Republicans.

The poll also found that, for the first time since Election 2006, a plurality of voters view Congressional Democrats as politically liberal.

Democrats are seen as liberal, yet they've taken an upswing in polling. Rush Limbaugh told me "liberal" was a dirty word (he uses it about 30-40 times per hour per show) but I'm beginning to think he's full of something more than just oxycontin.