John McCain Is A Classless S.O.B.

I know John McCain is hurting in the polls.
I know John McCain is running out of campaign money.

But did John McCain feel like he had to pander to the wingnut gun nut segment of the Republican party so badly that the first thing that came to his brain after the Virginia Tech Massacre was GUNS! GUNS! GUNS!.

Sen. John McCain said Monday the shooting rampage at Virginia Tech does not change his view that the Constitution guarantees everyone the right to carry a weapon.

"We have to look at what happened here, but it doesn't change my views on the Second Amendment, except to make sure that these kinds of weapons don't fall into the hands of bad people," McCain said while campaigning in this Texas-Mexico border city.

McCain was just following in the gun-crazy footsteps of his best buddy George W. Bush, but my God these are some sick people.