Democrats United: David Broder Is An Ass

It isn't often where 50 U.S. Senators smack down a major newspaper columnist. Senate Dems bring the pain to David Broder:

We, the members of the Senate Democratic Caucus, contest the attack on Sen. Harry Reid's leadership by David S. Broder in his April 26 column, "The Democrats' Gonzales."

In contrast to Mr. Broder's insinuations, we believe Mr. Reid is an extraordinary leader who has effectively guided the new Democratic majority through these first few months with skill and aplomb.

The Democratic caucus is diverse, and Mr. Reid has worked tirelessly to make sure that the views of each member are heard and represented. No one ideology dominates the caucus, so that a consensus can be reached and unity achieved. It is hard to imagine a better model for leadership.

Pwned

(and yes, even Joe Lieberman signed the letter and good on him for that, now if he could just stop being an apologist for policies that kill thousands of Americans maybe we can get somewhere)