Young America's Foundation Spokesman Supports Ann Coulter Calling John Edwards A "Faggot"

Once again, Ann Coulter speaks for them. Jason Mattera, spokesman for the conservative Young America's Foundation - a major player in the conservative movement - supports Ann Coulter in an appearance on Fox News. Young America's Foundation bills itself this way on its website: "The Conservative Movement Starts Here".

You bet it does.

MATTERA: In fact, I would like to also point out she was basically calling John Edwards a wuss, that he was a girlie-man, and that if he were elected president he would probably embolden al Qaeda to attack us. He’s not a real man. And many at CPAC held that sentiment. I mean, it’s grassroots – many – I want to point this out, too. There were thousands of college students there, and she knows how to – communication 101 principle – she knows how to communicate a message to an audience, especially to college students, and she got rousing applause and rousing standing ovations throughout the event.