The Washington Times, America's Leading Con Newspaper

They continue the editorial tradition.

Murdoch

[Editor Francis B. Coombs Jr.] told Jones and other editors in the meeting that he wanted a very anti-UN and anti-Iran story, but Jones questioned many of Coombs’ suppositions with factual corrections.

Then, I’m told by people present, Coombs went ballistic, slammed his hands on the table and shouted at Jones to do the story the way Coombs demanded, “before I jump up on this table and smack you down." Coombs angrily erupted against Jones in front of national, business, metro, photo, graphics, and library editors or their representatives.