Squeal!

This is rich.

White House Chief of Staff Karl Rove alleged Thursday that Democrats are "playing politics" with the controversy surrounding the firing of eight U.S. attorneys.

That's right, homegamers. Karl Freaking Rove is complaining about Democrats playing politics.

The guy that said "Conservatives saw the savagery of 9/11 and the attacks and prepared for war; liberals saw the savagery of the 9/11 attacks and wanted to prepare indictments and offer therapy and understanding for our attackers." is complaining about politics.

I would tell him to go eff himself, but that's much too tepid.