Republicans: They Hate Gays

Sam Brownback, senator and Republican presidential candidate admits what other Republicans will only say behind closed doors.

General Pace's recent remarks do not deserve the criticism they have received. In fact, we applaud General Pace for maintaining a personal commitment to moral principles. He has demonstrated great leadership during a very difficult time and he continues to do so today.

Compare to the Democrats.

Barack Obama:

"I do not agree with General Pace that homosexuality is immoral. Attempts to divide people like this have consumed too much of our politics over the past six years."

Hillary Clinton:

Well I've heard from a number of my friends and I've certainly clarified with them any misunderstanding that anyone had, because I disagree with General Pace completely. I do not think homosexuality is immoral.

Sam Brownback, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter and the rest: they speak for the right. They are their spokespeople, their gods.