Pfc. LaVena Johnson: Get The Truth

Lavena_johnson

Phil Barron sent me the following:

I've been blogging for a while about a young soldier from the St. Louis
area named LaVena Johnson who died in Iraq in 2005. The Army claims
suicide; the family strongly refutes the claim and points to evidence
of foul play. I've been blogging about this since she died, and am
trying to help out the family with a web-based petition to the two
Armed Services Committees to get them to compel the Army to reopen its
investigation of the young lady's death. Twelve hundred people have
signed on thus far.

>> Petition: Help find the truth about the death of Pfc. LaVena Johnson
>> Pfc. LaVena Johnson blog

Please go help out.