Obama '08: Video Of Barack Obama In Selma

These two video clips are a perfect example of what I've been saying I believe Barack Obama will bring to the black vote in 2008 should he be the Democratic candidate. It's an authenticity that black conservatives simply cannot achieve, and why when they come knocking on the door to sell, black voters - and voters at large, do not buy.

Obama talks about the psychology of "acting white" in the black community:

Obama talks about blaming the "other" instead of looking internally and figuring out that half the battle to achievement is internal. The words on absentee fathers rings true for many black Americans (including myself).