Another Kirsten Powers Failure

Fox's house "Democrat" Kirsten Powers:

ABC News reports that atheists are finding their voice. Yeah, you'd never know they represent 2% of the population judging from the play their nonstop carping gets in the media.

Now, people know that I'm no fan of Sam Harris or the particular brand of slash and burn atheism that he embodies. But just for giggles, I was curious on a random day like today how many mentions of Harris racked up next to mentions of a prominent right-wing Christian like Jerry Falwell in order to test Powers' theory of atheism's supposed advantage in the media.

"Sam Harris": 181
"Jerry Falwell": 781

Another Powers Failure.