Ann Coulter: John Edwards Is A "Faggot"

Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney, Ann Coulter: Three Peas In A Pod

Coultercpac

Appearing on the same stage at the CPAC convention as Mitt Romney, Rudy Giuliani and other Republican presidential candidates, Ann Coulter again spoke the words conservatives would say if they were telling us what they really believe:

“I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word ‘faggot,’ so I — so kind of an impasse, can’t really talk about Edwards.”

This is the sort of gutter trash and swine candidates like Rudy Giuliani and Mitt Romney associate themselves with. This is the "base" of conservative politics and the Republican party. This is what they believe, these are their mantras.

Want proof Romney endorses this sort of rhetoric? During his speech Think Progress is reporting that he said: "I am happy to hear that after you hear from me, you will hear from Ann Coulter. That is a good thing."

A good thing indeed.

>> CPAC: UnCool, and Edwards is "a 'Faggot"
>> Ann Coulter calls John Edwards a "faggot" at biggest conservative conference of the year
>> WHY CALL IT HATEFEST? MEET ANN COULTER
>> Crooks & Liars
>> GAY CIVIL RIGHTS GROUP CONDEMNS ANN COULTER'S REMARKS AS "VILE" AND "DISGUSTING": Demands ’08 Republican Candidates, V.P. Publicly Condemn Remarks at Conference They Attended
>> Democratic Chairman Howard Dean:

"There is no place in political discourse for this kind of hate-filled and bigoted comments. While Democrats and Republicans may disagree on the issues, we should all be able to agree that this kind of vile rhetoric is out of bounds. The American people want a serious, thoughtful debate of the issues. Republicans -- including the Republican presidential candidates who shared the podium with Ann Coulter today -- should denounce her hateful remarks."