A Note On Comments On OliverWillis.com

1. To put this delicately: there is no need to issue a response to every troll attempt. My site, for whatever reason (I think it's because I'm pretty combative) attracts a lot of wingnuts. Some of them just have a different view of the world and argue it honestly, while others are just trolls who get jollies out of posting the most nonsensical unrelated stuff and starting a flame war. I unbanned everyone a while back because frankly I prefer for them to make their idiot ravings in public. But this doesn't mean that you've gotta answer them all the time. Just ignore them, please.

2. If you're going to put a link in the comments please do it in the form:
Otherwise it just breaks the page

3. Also, if you don't know what you're doing with bolds and blockquotes, don't use them. I hate taking time out from my leisurely strolls with Jessica Alba to fix your HTML.