Which Dog Is More Awesome

On the left is James, an English Springer Spaniel who won "Best In Show" at the Westminister Dog Show. On the right is my dog, CK, the weiner dog of infinite justice. James is apparently perfectly nice dog, though it's not clear if his sympathies lie pro- or anti- Al Qaeda. C.K. is named of course after Clark Kent, fights terrorism, and is a dachshund (aka "weiner dog").

Whichdog

Which dog is most awesome, bearing in mind this site is run by a close associate of C.K.'s. You could almost say we live under the same roof. Because we do.

Free Web poll for your Web site - freepolls.com

UPDATE: America is winning right now, with CK receiving 91% of the vote. Which leads us to ask, who are those 9% who hate freedom?