Way To Go, Lapdog Media

Lapdogpress

That's a good fourth estate... don't ask any hard questions... cozy up to power... good boy, here's a bone...

Perhaps if we had a press that wasn't so willing to roll over for the administration to have their bellies rubbed, they would be doing more to inform the people about the war we're in.

Iraqi civilian deaths are estimated at more than 54,000 and could be much higher; some unofficial estimates range into the hundreds of thousands. The U.N. Assistance Mission for Iraq reports more than 34,000 deaths in 2006 alone.

Among those polled for the AP survey, however, the median estimate of Iraqi deaths was 9,890. The median is the point at which half the estimates were higher and half lower.

Oh look, the corpse of Anna Nicole Smith is having an affair with Britney's bald head! Time for TEAM COVERAGE!