The One Thought I Kept Repeating Over and Over During This Week's "Heroes"

**Slight Spoilers If You Haven't Watched This Week's Show Yet***

Mohinder Suresh is the stupidest man alive (I'm sorry, but could Sylar/Zane possibly give off more of a "I am a crazy superpowered serial killer" vibe?).

Heroes is my favorite new show and I like it better than Lost this season (that show has lost its way and I don't see it coming back), and I hope Claire beats the hell out of her father and runs away with Explosion Man, Brain Reader and IM Woman (yes, I gave them codenames, "realism" be damned).

And yeah, Stan Lee.