The Libby Trial

I had a shot, via Robert Cox and the Media Bloggers Association, to attend the Scooter Libby trial here in D.C. I declined mostly because I thought it would be the most boring thing ever. Frankly, I think I made the right call. A lot of ink and tv time is being devoted to it, and it honestly doesn't reveal much new - the idea that the press has been on it's knees for the Bush administration or that the administration has total contempt for the public and the press? I could have told you that in January of 2001. Tim Russert is a useful tool of the right? DUH.

On the off chance Libby gets convicted, Bush is going to pardon him anyway.