Multiple Choice Mitt Romney in 2002: I Will Preserve & Protect A Woman's Right To Choose

I remember watching this debate because I lived in Massachusetts in '02. When he was selling himself to mostly Democratic Massachusetts, Romney was pro-choice. Now that he wants to kiss the ring of the far right to get the GOP nomination? He's pro-life.

As his people admitted to National Review, he's faking his position. It's just not clear in which direction he's faking it. In other words, Multiple Choice Mitt Romney picks All Of The Above. (via)

At this point Romney makes John Kerry look like the real "decider".