John McCain: I'll Overturn Roe vs. Wade

John McCain decides to pick up some extremist street cred, vowing to overturn Roe vs. Wade and apparently overturn a Supreme Court decision with his two bare hands.

Republican presidential candidate John McCain, looking to improve his standing with the party's conservative voters, said Sunday the court decision that legalized abortion should be overturned.

"I do not support Roe versus Wade. It should be overturned," the Arizona senator told about 800 people in South Carolina, one of the early voting states.

Please somebody tell me you got that on tape. It'll come in handy if McCain gets the nomination.