Holy Crazy Astronaut Love Triangle, Batman

When I was a kid I wanted to be an astronaut, mainly for the glamour and the adventure of the undertaking. Who knew the entire process also included crazy astronaut love triangles?

An astronaut drove 900 miles and donned a disguise to confront a woman she believed was her rival for the affections of a space shuttle pilot, police said. She was arrested Monday and charged with attempted kidnapping and other counts.

U.S. Navy Capt. Lisa Nowak, 43, who flew last July on a shuttle mission to the international space station, was also charged with attempted vehicle burglary with battery, destruction of evidence and battery. She was denied bail.

I gave up on my dream when I realized that a lot of math is involved. A lot. But I don't think this kind of behavior is covered in NASA manuals.