Gun Play

Jonthan Turley has an interesting op-ed about allowing children, specifically boys, to play with guns. As I child, I was not allowed to play with and have toy guns. Much to the chagrin of my grandfather who once fashioned one out of wood at his woodworking shop in order to counter my mom. Overall I think it was a good thing. I do play violent video games, but that wasn't until I got old enough to appreciate the difference between the game and reality, and I don't fetishize weapons as I think many people do.