Ed Schultz Slaps Around Air America

You've got to listen to this.

I admit, I probably agree with about 80% or more of what Ed Schultz says. I can't believe the kind of money Air America has burned through and the relatively little they've got to show for it. They thought that the secret to radio was putting a bunch of comedians who had never done radio on and it just hasn't worked. Furthermore, they put people on like Janeane Garofalo who bring an amazing brand of condescension to anyone who doesn't agree with them that manifests itself as pure nastiness and not a pleasant thing to listen to.