Down Go The Chargers

If I were a Chargers fan, I'd jump out of a window. As I've made clear, I wish nothing but the worst for Norv Turner. Any team that hires him is doomed, even one as talented as San Diego.

Considered by some to be the safe pick to take over the San Diego Chargers, Norv Turner at least is starting in much better position than he did in his previous two NFL head coaching jobs.

Turner was given a four-year contract Monday to take over a team that went an NFL-best 14-2 before melting down in the playoffs and then in the front office.

I'm just sad he's not going to Dallas.