Clinton's Achilles Heel

I'm sorry, but right now Hillary Clinton is in the same position on Iraq that John Kerry was.

But, Roger Tilton a Democrat from Nashua, asked Clinton to apologize for her vote authorizing the use of force in Iraq, which she chose not do. "Knowing what I know now I would never have voted for it," she said. "I have taken responsibility for my vote." Tilton was not satisfied; "Until she takes responsibility for her vote, Barack Obama and John Edwards have her on the war issue. Until she says it was a mistake she won't get my vote."

The Democratic party feels like we have a better than average shot at winning the White House next year. We do not want our president to be "Democratic Lite". 2008 is about The Real Thing, and The Real Thing has a good and solid position on the Iraq War.