Another NFL Question

I think it's general consensus that Ladanian Tomlinson is the best Running Back in the NFL, and in my opinion Peyton Manning is the best QB. But who do you think is the best wide receiver? It isn't Terrell Owens or Keyshawn Johnson, both loudmouthed underachievers nor is it Washington's Santana Moss (though I think he's in the top 5 or 6). Is it Chad Johnson? Or maybe Marvin Harrison or somebody else?

And by "best" I don't mean who had the most gaudy numbers, but who is that clutch Jerry Rice-type player who's going to make the big catch just when you need it?