The Black American Problem

When I brought this up earlier I was attacked and it was claimed that the issue just doesn't exist. And yet, here it is again.

"I became so frustrated with visiting inner-city schools that I just
stopped going. The sense that you need to learn just isn't there," she
says. "If you ask the kids what they want or need, they will say an
iPod or some sneakers. In South Africa, they don't ask for money or
toys. They ask for uniforms so they can go to school."

There's a problem with the black American culture in America, and I'm going to continue to talk about them, no matter how much people want to close their ears and cover their eyes.