Some Call It Advantage, I Encourage That

Hugh Hewitt says that Patrick Ruffini returning to the blogosphere adds to the "center-right's advantage". Now, Patrick is a nice guy. I've emailed with him a couple times over the years and appeared with him on TV once. But the RNC outreach Patrick recently worked on with the GOP led to loss of the House and Senate and a lame GOP blog frozen in November 2006 (by comparison, the Democrats are well into 2007). Similarly Jon Henke (another nice but wrong guy) is moving from the Allen campaign to the Senate GOP.

On Thursday Nancy Pelosi will become speaker of the House. If this is the center-right advantage in the blogosphere I'm all for it.

But I happen to be a proud and partisan Democrat.