If This Is A Crisis, She's Already Won

Conservatives Don Surber and Michelle Malkin are pushing the idea that President Clinton is some kind of liability to Sen. Clinton while also swallowing whole the spin that her comments about evil men were about President Clinton. This is what happens with prolonged exposure to the conservative echo chamber, you start believing that Clinton is unpopular and not looked back at fondly by the American people - when in fact it's just the opposite. Especially when compared to the current occupant there's downright Clinton nostalgia. As a liberal I don't pretend that people aren't fond of President Reagan, no matter how much of a disaster I may feel he was policy-wise. But then again, I don't put a lot of stock in echoes.

MORE: The Anti-Clinton Derangement is kicking back into high gear. Someone call VH-1 because the '90s are back.