"Chooses To Read"

I'm a blunt guy and I hate when people choose not to be blunt and instead hide behind weasel words. Case in point: Glenn Reynolds says that I chose to read his post advocating that business move from New York lest they be scrutinized by the attorney general as an endorsement of corporate crime. I didn't "choose to read it" that way, that's what he wrote.

Please shove that passive aggressive b.s. somewhere where the sun don't shine. If a company isn't doing anything wrong, then they've got no beef with their attorney general - be that in New York, Maryland or any other state. Period. If the attorney general doing his or her job is reason enough to leave the state, then you're probably doing something wrong - and that's the sort of people Reynolds is casting his lot with.