Bill Gates & Warren Buffet Finally Scrape Ahead In The World

Gatesbuffethooters

It's tough being the two richest men in America. Luckily Hooters is there to help 'em out.

While they surely don't need the help, the world's two richest men can now eat for free at Hooters restaurants. On Friday October 20, 2006 Bill Gates and Warren Buffet were presented with Hooters VIP Cards at a Hooters Restaurant in Kansas City, Kansas. The Cards entitle the gentlemen, who currently rank numbers 1 and 2 on the list of worlds richest, to free food at any of the chains 435 locations in 46 states and 20 countries exclusive of tip and alcohol.

The pair made a stop at the Hooters Restaurant along with members of the Board of Directors for Berkshire Hathaway. The visit came at the request of Buffet so the group could pose for a Christmas Card photo with the chain's beautiful Hooters girls. "It was an honor to have these powerful individuals dine in my store" said Jason Fetters General manager of the Hooters located at 1712 Village West Parkway, Kansas City, Kansas. "Clearly these guys can go anywhere they want to. The fact that they picked Hooters hopefully says something about the strength of our brand."

I know every time I've gone to Hooters my main reason is to check out their "brand".