Being A Part Of Society

These sorts of incidents, from time to time, pop up with regard to numerous faiths but because of the tensions in the world right now the ones in the press tend to happen more with Muslim folks. In England, a female police officer refused to shake hands with the head of the police because of her faith. Come on. I'm all for an inclusive, open, society, but I'm totally against walking on these kinds of eggshells. Shake his hand, it's a part of western society and considered rude otherwise. Just do it. We're all trying to run a society here.