Andrew Sullivan Continues To Be A Jackass

Some folks disagreed with my previous hit on Andrew Sullivan, proposing that the jackass had changed his ways to be anti-Bush in an honest change of heart rather than following his long pattern of sticking his finger in the political wind. They were wrong, and I am, again, right. Sullivan, who is always in the mainstream media as a "serious" political pundit declares that his opposition to Sen. Clinton's candidacy is predicated on -- and yes this is a direct f'ing quote of the moron - she has "cootie vibes".